Microsoft Security Alerts
For Security Conscious Business Leaders and IT Professionals
Software and System Security
BizCare’s FREE Security Notification Service aggregates the latest in security events, notifications and pro-active security bulletins.
- This page includes the latest (zero-day) information about malicious attacks on your computers, networks and systems.
- In the event that one or more of the following behaviors are observed on your Windows Computer(s), follow the steps documented in Microsoft’s Consumer Support Center here…
- Were your administrator rights disabled?
- Is access to your System Restore console disabled?
- Is your safe-boot administrator account disabled?
- Is access to your maintenance area, command line access, or control panel disabled?
- Is access to your Windows Installation CD blocked, ejecting your CD every minute or so?
- Bookmark this page, or subscribe directly to the feeds below for the absolute latest in malicious software and system threats, including spam, phishing, viruses, malware and botnet activity, more specifically:
- Security Advisories - Microsoft Security Advisories are a way for Microsoft to communicate security information to customers about issues that may not be classified as vulnerabilities and may not require a security bulletin. Each advisory will be accompanied with a unique Microsoft Knowledge Base Article number for reference to provide additional information about the changes.
If you believe your computer has been attacked, you can always turn to BizCare for immediate and remote remediation.
Visit the contact us page for immediate remote help!