For Security Conscious Business Leaders and IT Professionals
Software and System Security
BizCare’s FREE Security Notification Service aggregates the latest in security events, notifications and pro-active security bulletins.
- This page includes the latest (zero-day) information about malicious attacks on your computers, networks and systems.
- In the event that one or more of the following behaviors are observed on your Windows Computer(s), follow the steps documented in Microsoft’s Consumer Support Center here…
- Were your administrator rights disabled?
- Is access to your System Restore console disabled?
- Is your safe-boot administrator account disabled?
- Is access to your maintenance area, command line access, or control panel disabled?
- Is access to your Windows Installation CD blocked, ejecting your CD every minute or so?
- Bookmark this page, or subscribe directly to the feeds below for the absolute latest in malicious software and system threats, including spam, phishing, viruses, malware and botnet activity, more specifically:
- Security Advisories - Microsoft Security Advisories are a way for Microsoft to communicate security information to customers about issues that may not be classified as vulnerabilities and may not require a security bulletin. Each advisory will be accompanied with a unique Microsoft Knowledge Base Article number for reference to provide additional information about the changes.
- Security Bulletins
If you believe your computer has been attacked, you can always turn to BizCare for immediate and remote remediation.
Visit the contact us page for immediate remote help!