Cloud computing, simplified.
Microsoft Office 365 for enterprises combines the familiar Office Professional Plus desktop suite with cloud versions of the most reliable collaboration and communications software available today.
If you have more than 25 users, BizCare can design, create and implement an Office 365 solution for your enterprise, allowing you to enjoy greater security, system reliability and productivity – giving you a better bottom line.
Whether you have 25 users or 1,000, we can provide an Office 365 solution based on your unique technology needs. With pricing from $2-$7 per user, per month, all of our dependable plans include a 99% uptime guarantee along with the confidence of working with a world-leader in technology. Because each plan is scalable and custom-built, you’ll never pay for IT services you don’t want or need – giving your technology the ability to grow and change as your business does.
The benefits of Microsoft Office 365 business plans include:
- Storage and speed - you get 25 GB mailboxes that can send attachments as large as 25 MB
- 99% uptime - financially-backed and guaranteed service
- Collaboration tools - the latest version of Office Professional Plus and Office Web Apps allow you to view, edit and share documents
- Pay-as-you-go pricing - for greater financial flexibility and simplified technology budgeting
- 24/7 support - via telephone, the Web or email
- Active Directory deployment - for single sign on capabilities
- Anti-virus and anti-spam - reliable, industry-leading security solutions
- Modern communication tools - including integrated IM, online meetings for Web conferencing and multiparty data sharing
- Synced workgroups - with team sites that allow you to share task lists, documents and schedules
If your enterprise employs users who don’t have dedicated computers, Office 365 provides solutions for kiosk workers starting at just $2 per user, per month. Simply add on our Kiosk plan to your enterprise-level solution for greater efficiency and simplified IT management.
The benefits of Microsoft Office 365 for kiosk workers include:
- Email storage - with 500 MB per mailbox
- PC email access - from Outlook Web Apps
- SharePoint capabilities - users can view organization sites to stay up-to-date
- Collaboration tools - including the ability to view, share and lightly edit documents in Office Web Apps
- Flexibility - easily add users and manage your plan with a single IT management console
Find out what Microsoft Office 365 can do for your enterprise today.