Secure remote access
Secure remote access to workstations with LogMeIn desktop solutions
- Remote Deployment & Secure Access. Install two-factor authentication (2FA) packages on your LogMeIn accounts and securely access files anytime, anywhere.
- Host Preference Packages. Set up security settings and general preferences on any account.
- 256-bit SSL Encryption. Protect sensitive data with a robust data encryption tool.
- Mobile Access. Access files on-the-go with LogMeIn Android and iOS applications.
- Background Access. Perform remote computer maintenance without disrupting business operations.
- HD Audio/Video Access. Stream high-quality audio and watch high-definition videos on any device.
- Remote Printing & Sound Control. Print documents on any workstation and adjust sound quality from any location.
- User Management. Organize users into groups, manage permissions, and expand computer access.
- Computer Grouping. Arrange workstations based on access permissions, function, location, or any set criteria.
- File Sharing & Transfer. Seamlessly download files, and transfer documents to any computer using a simple drag-and-drop feature. (For Mac users, use the toolbar function.)
- Desktop Sharing. Invite clients or colleagues to view or use your computer online.
- Desktop Shortcut. Bypass the browser login page with a LogMeIn shortcut right from your desktop.
- Status Reporting. Record details of your sessions, including origin, duration, type, and time.
- Computer Search. Filter workstations in your account by computer or group names.
- Online/Offline Status. Identify active and inactive workstations.
- Mass Delete. Simultaneously delete multiple computers and their data history.
- Multi-Monitor Support & Display. Access and clone monitors on any LogMeIn-connected workstation.
- Ad Hoc Support. 24-hour temporary access to computers not managed by your LogMeIn account.